In a country estate of 80Ha, in the municipality of St. Pere de Ribes, just 10 min. from Sitges and Vilanova. 40 min. to Barcelona and 25 min. to the airport. Placed just behind the old “Casino of Barcelona”. Ideal for housing, hotel, restaurant or equestrian activities. Built by the architect Don Josep Oriol Mestres.
Surrounded by walls up to 6m. tall, there is the incredible building, plus two adjoining houses and a warehouse with ground and first floor.
Country house of 2.100 sqm, built in 1870 acquired by the "Americano" or "Indiano ", from Vilanova, Pau Soler Morell, known for participating in the financing of the first railway line linking Barcelona and Vilanova and afterwards to Valls.
It is a building of eclectic style, considered as a Local Cultural Heritage, with a central double window with semicircular arches over which are the initials of the owner and decorated with vegetal decorations. The side windows are topped with pediments. In the corners there are small defensive bastions. The façade is centered by a sundial and, above, a small forging belfry.
We are received by a large open gallery. From there, access to the large hall and a lovely double wrought iron staircase.
A total of two kitchens (one brand new), several living and dining rooms, 7 suites with antechamber and bathroom, 3 fireplaces, wine cellar .
Incredible gallery with large arches in the north area, giving access to the beautiful private chapel.
The house has a total of four doors, two of them giving access to the large old stables.
Large attic with different rooms and a bathroom.
Tower with a view all around, overlooking the mountains of the Garraf, and the sea from Sitges to Vilanova.
Ceilings up to 6 meters. Original Melis wood beams from Cuba.