Manor house in Sant Just center. Historic property built in 1867, adapted and renovated for its perfect state of preservation, of 585sqm distributed on two floors and with access to the roof, which presents an open space with panoramic views, on a plot of 774sqm completely flat and currently paved, but that can accommodate a large garden area, with space for swimming pool, solarium and barbecue. The house has two main entrances, one of them welcomes us with a majestic hall that presents an elegant staircase to an ante suite, which makes distribution to the rooms on the second floor. The other entrance leads us through a wide and rational corridor to the different rooms of the property, to a living room of 40 m2, bright, and to the bedrooms, exterior.
The house has 2 magnificent and huge kitchens, one of them, summer kitchen that through the water area to a lovely terrace, which retains very well preserved elements, reflecting the origins of this magnificent property. Three double bedrooms, 1 suite and a bedroom/office, 4 bathrooms. The house features a spectacular library room, biliard with wooden beams and fireplace, which transfers you an indescribable feeling of time travel to a splendid past.
The house has its corresponding heating, aluminum exterior carpentry, office, laundry room, storage room and garage for 3/4 vehicles.